Honda Power Equipment UMC435
Honda Power Equipment
- VersAttach® System 35cc Powerhead
- Runs on straight, unleaded gas (no mixing)
- A variety of attachments available
- Fuel efficient & easy to start
- SureLoc® system - easy to connect
- A variety of attachments save you time, storage space, and money: VersAttach® offers 6 optional attachments: trimmer, edger, pruner, hedge trimmer, cultivator, and blower. It's a flexible tool designed to take on a huge range of residential and commercial garden tasks.
- SureLoc® System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Easy starting, 4-stroke Honda GX35 engine: Honda's GX35 engine offers a quick, easy start. No hassle. No fuss. Every time.
- Runs on regular gas - no mixing!: The GX35 is a mini 4-stroke engine. It runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Lowest sound level: Honda's superior engine technology reduces noise, offering the lowest sound level at idle and full throttle of any competitor.
- Anti- vibration system for more comfortable operation: UMC powerheads are equipped with Honda's anti-vibration system. A rubber mounted shaft between the shaft and the clutch reduces vibration. This creates a more comfortable user experience, especially for long periods of operation.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Exceptional fuel efficiency: Honda's highly fuel efficient design costs less to operate - up to 50% less than a comparable two-stroke model.
- Comfortable loop handle design: The vibration dampening design makes the UMC435 more comfortable to operate.
- Solid trigger design for increased durability
- Less smoke and odor: 4-strokes don't burn oil like a two-stroke engine. Which means there's less smell and no smoke - and less headache for you.
- Ergonomically designed and positioned controls: Balance and maneuverability are superb due to the optimization of the engine's center of gravity, as well as the location of the throttle assembly and loop handle.
- Safety glasses and harness included
- 3 year residential warranty
- Engine: GX35
- Displacement: 2.18 cu. in. (35.8cc)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (86 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.67 qt.
- Carburetor: Diaphram Type w/Fuel Pump
- Idle Speed: 3,100 +/- 200 rpm
- Max.(no load) RPM: 10,000 rpm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 45.1 in. x 12.6 in. x 10.0 in. (without attachment)
- Dry Weight: 13.2 lb. (w/o attachment)
- Engine Stop Switch: Slide Type Switch
- Throttle control: Two Motion Trigger
- Main Pipe Diameter: 26 mm (1.02 in.)
- Main Pipe Thickness: 2 mm (0.08 in.) Aluminum
- Drive Shaft: Rigid Steel
- Shaft Support: Rubber Mounted Bushings (4)
- Handle: Loop Type
- Single Harness: Standard
- Safety Goggles: Standard
- Blade Barrier Kit: Standard
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- Hedge Trimmer (SSHH-S)
- Trimmer (SSST)
- Edger (SSET)
- Pruner (SSPP)
- Cultivator (SSCL)
- Blower (SSBL)
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Displacement
- 2.18 cu. in. (35.8cc)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 13.2 lb. (w/o attachment)
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.67 qt.